Friday, August 3, 2012

Favourite blush !

Hey dolls..

I love wearing blush in winter and the one I can't stop reaching for lately is dollymix by MAC. It used to scare me cause of how bright it looks in the packaging and I always thought it would make me look like a clown and I always thought why on earth did I buy it..
The thing is, dollymix is a buildable blush so it can be worn to its full extreme of just a subtle pink glow.. I say a product like this is a win-win situation cause it's like a few different colours in one.

What's your fave blush ATM ? Do you reach for blush more in winter ? Do you love dollymix too ?

Love S x

2 comments:

  1. Dollymix is my favourite blush too!! I love how its so easily buildable! Everytime I wear it I get asked what blush I'm wearing! lol! Great post!

    Check out my latest blog post if you get a chance...Tempting Teal eye makeup look!

    http://theemakeuproom.blogspot.ie/2012/08/fotd-totally-teal.html

    ReplyDelete