Thursday, September 22, 2011

NOTD: Charcoal Matte

Hey dolls,

Im using darker colours on my nails while the weather is still cooler, before i reach for more pastels and lighter and fresh colours for spring and summer.

On the topic of nail polish, all i can say is that i am seriously obsessed with BYS nail polishes. Todays colour is 'Charcoal Matte' another one from the matte collection that dries almost instantly.




My nails arent exactly matte because i applied my OPI top coat on top because i rarely use top coat so i thought hey why not ! I actually bought this colour because it looks like a grey purple in the bottle, but it comes out charcoal grey (hence why its called charcoal dahhh lol). But it does shine a little purple in the sun which is quite sweet.

What do you think ?? yay or nay ?

Let me know in the comments below !

Love S xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the dark charcoal color.... very lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour for winter, but I am soooo over these colours cause im soooo over winter!! But hopefuly you can pack it away soon as summer is coming finally :) :) :) I can't wait for summer and all the bright colours, including nail polish!!! So much more diversity!

    Cant wait to see your selection of colours for summer... :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete