Monday, August 15, 2011

The absolute best face powder !

Hey guys,

The best face powder i have ever tried in my whole entire life is Napoleon Set Pasarella Powder Foundation.. Once this goes on, it does not come off.. It doesnt slip and slide off and my face takes like three times as long to become oily throughout the day !

I took this on my trip to the USA and used it every day and not once did it make my skin feel heavy and i danced it away in Vegas and my face was still matte by the end, so going by that, im going to call it my miracle powder. The colour range is so good and im sure that theres a colour for every skin tone.

I love this powder so much that i bought it in a darker shade for when i get a bit of a sun tan and i came home with about 3 more the other day because i have to stock up cause it sometimes gets a bit difficult to find my colour because i am smack bam in the middle, a number 3 ! Its such a smooth product to apply and it is an absolute pleasure to brush over my face after my foundation is on and it blends like a dream..

You guys have no idea how obsessed i really am.. I have never found anything that compares to this powder. If your like me, and like a little extra coverage from time to time, theres no need for a heavier foundation, you can just buff a little bit extra of this powder on and the coverage that it offers is just crazy. And the best part is, that it never gets cakey !

You can get these from Target for $45, and please let me know if any of you guys have tried these !

Love S xx



10 comments:

  1. never heard of these.. are they sold in the states ? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could try them too, if I see them on my next shopping trip, I'll definitely check them out
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't bought these yet bc i thought they were too expensive. thanks for the review!

    Following you on GFC as Ashley Brooke
    ashleybrookeblog@gmail.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love the Napolean Set face powder too. I use it all the time and it just stays on sooo well throughout the day! This is definately a must have in a girls makeup bag!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so rarely powder during winter as I'm always trying to get that glowy sheen-y look. Come summer however, I'll be powdering like nothing else as the glowy sheen morphs into a sweaty shine, so thanks for the review! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Marla.. i know you can buy Napoleon Perids in the states, so im pretty sure you can get your hands on the NP Set Range, but check out his webiste.

    @Ashley Brooke.. its seriously worth every cent !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore NP, I really want to try this. Is it pigmented enough so it lasts ages? I hate face powders that you have to swirl your brush in ten times just to get it all over your face! Can't wait to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard about it. Also it doesn't sell in my place :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard about this powder, but sounds good!

    Im in love with the Maxfactor Facefinity Compact Foundation #06 Golden. I loooooove it! It really sets my makeup and stays on for hours :) Covers up really well too. Just love it :)

    ReplyDelete