Ive been awarded with a few blog awards lately, which is quite exciting, so here i am to pass on the three awards that have been so generously awarded to me..
The first one is the Liebster Blog Award, which was awarded to me from the lovely blog of "Makeup & Things by Olgie Polgie". Her blog is awesome and one of the ones i always find myself scrolling through and always browsing around because she has a range of posts, including eye of the day posts, hauls and swatches. She just seems like such a sweetheart ! So thankyou again :)
The Liebster Blog Award is awarded to those with less than 300 followers and here are the rules:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here they are, I award this blog too...
- Pola Berrys Beauty Blog
- Bless this Mess
- Xtina Hayden: A beauty and fashion blog
- World According to Shia
- Arianne Cruz
Congratulations to these girls, because they all deserve it, with all their hard work they have put into their awesome blogs. Yayyyyyy !!!
Now onto the other blog awards that i have recieved... They are the Kreativ Blogger Award and the Tell Me About Yourself Award, which were both awarded to me by Mursal at "Azizwa Zeba". Shes a new blogger who has some lovely fashion picks for winter at the moment and just opened her blog sale.
The simple rule the Tell Me About Yourself Award is to share seven things about yourself, and link back to the person who passed you this award!
Be sure to award 5 blogs and drop them a line about it.
7 Things About Suzie...
- I wash my hair every day, even though my hair doesnt go oily straight away- but what else am i supposed to do in the shower if i dont wash my hair lol it just seems like the right thing to do.
- I think there is no uglier sight in the world than feet !! I try to wear closed toe heels and flatties as much as i can because even the sight of my own feet make me sick !
- I dont really like dressing up as much as most girls do- id rather wear a jumper and track pants whenever i can, which means i dont actually wear make up every day.
- I dont really have a hobby, ive been in search for one for about two years now- i thought it was yoga until i actually started doing it and realised i was wrong- so any suggestions to help me find a hobby would be awesomeee !
- I paint my nails almost every single day, the first chip in my nail means i have an anxiety attack and i have to paint them all over again, even if its the same colour.
- Half of my clothes in my wardrobe still have their original swing tags on them.
- I stopped buying textbooks for uni after my first year and i still managed to graduate !
I didnt actually realise how hard this actually was to try and pick seven facts about myself when you actually need to list them.
I award these two blog awards too...
- Makeup & Things by OlgiePolgie
- Me, My Best and I
- An Obsession with the Fabulous
- Beauty Down Under
- Dreaming of Verona
Congratulations dolls !
Until next time,
Love S xxx