Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Shopping: Napoleon Perdis !!

Hey everyone,

I love Napoleon products, ive been buying them for years and years since i found out about their products when i was about 15years old and would have to save all my money to buy a few things cause they were quite expensive.. And when their Xmas Range comes out, im the happiest girl alive, cause they always have such good themes.

Last year, i got the whole range on sale at 50% in the Boxing Day sales. However, i dont think ill be rushing out this year. This years Christmas 'Luxe' Collection is quite boring and bland and has a total of four products, in very neutral shades. I remember last years holiday collection being full of colour ! My favourite purchase was a pack with an eyeshdaow quad, blusher and bronzer and a lipgloss in a pack for about $69 (which was available in about 3 different colours and was soo worth the money).

This year the collection has 4 items, only two which i believe are worth our dollars.


I must give Napoleon credit for his glosses- i love love love them !! This is a really good deal, dont you just love a bargain !








This is a great idea for that person that always wears neutrals. For myself, i will personally stay as far away as possible from neutral eye palettes because i have a billion- bring on the brights !




The other two items of the range are a 4 piece synthetic hair brush set in a clutch bag for $69 which come in a travel size and the other gift set is priced at $99 and has a lipgloss, mascara and a body dust spray. I dunno about you guys, but these dont really tickle my fancy and i dont think theyre worth my money.


Will you be looking into these gifts for Christmas pressies ??


Love S x

5 comments:

  1. I will most definitely be wanting that for xmas!

    follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/Deena_Parmar

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like napoleon to but its a bit expensive

    it would mean heaps to me if u cheack out my new blog its http://khloegold.blogspot.com/ and i just did a mascara reviews blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Girlie Blogger- they have the best lipglosses ive used !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! $55 seems like a lot for 5 lip glosses! But they do look very nice xoxo

    ReplyDelete