Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Shopping: Men !!

Hey ladies,

So with only a few days left of shopping, here is my last xmas post before the big day finally arrives- and may i just add that Santa better be awesome because i have obviously been really good this year !!

I know the hardest part for me is usually buying gifts for a male because i just cant read their minds most the time whether it be for my dad, brother, boyfriend, friends or just pretty much any male.. So ive made a little list for you girlies to hopefully make your life a little easier if you stress about males gifts like i do.

Now i know my list may be stock standard but its the best i can do :)





Perfume or shall i say cologne cause every male usually corrects me when i say perfume cause its 'too girly' they tell me lol




Polo Shirts





Some sort of gaming console






Movie tickets- this way if your like my sister and complain your husband doesnt take you to the movies, just force it upon him ! Check out Gold Class or La Premier and force it upon the sucker !!





Boxer Shorts






Ipod






Watches






What man doesnt need a nice dress shirt ?






Wallet- so he can look stylish when paying for you lol





Ipad- who doesnt want one ?




What do you think of my selection- quite standard isnt it ?

Please leave any other suggetsions down below..

4 MORE SLEEPS TIL SANTA COMES WEEEEEE 

Love S xx

3 comments:

  1. Yeah it is quite standard, but still great presents, men are always standard.... you can't buy them many cute or creative things, they just dont get that sort of stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Good list! its always so hard to shop for guys haha

    http://contagiousfashion49251.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete